A Plain English Explanation Of Terms And Conditions
As is the spirit of Future Assist’s Referral Program, we wish to thank our valued clients with fun and enjoyable experiences. However, as with most things in life, to ensure the system is fair and safe for everyone there need to be some guiding rules.
These are as follows:
- Rewards and gift cards cannot be exchanged or swapped once selected.
- Rewards and gift cards are not transferable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
- Activities will be booked by Future Assist. Any amendments, rescheduling or cancellations are the responsibility of the recipient of the reward.
- Rewards will be activated within 7 days of the referred party purchasing a financial plan or strategy. A longer time period may be required during the Christmas holiday closure.
- In the event that activities are fully booked, if it is not time restrictive you may choose to take part in the experience in the following month, or you may take the gift card.
- If the experience is cancelled by the experience provider due to weather, it will be rescheduled by the booking company.
- If the experience is cancelled by the experience provider for any other reason, it is suggested that you contact the experience provider directly, and then the booking company.
- By choosing the adventure over the gift card, you acknowledge that activities involve some personal risk, such as horse riding, hot air ballooning and so on are undertaken at your own risk.
- Gift cards and activities may have expiration dates, it is the recipients responsibility to ensure gift cards and activities are consumed before these dates.
- Experience providers have their own terms and conditions which Future Assist has no authority over. These may include weather restrictions, height, weight, age, group size or experience level restrictions.